Saturday 4 February 2012

My Bucket List

Hey!


This is my first ever personal blog so be nice! I've wrote loads of blogs at work, but never had the urge to start my own personal blog until now... 


I've heard lots about people's Bucket Lists recently and have just watched 'An Idiot Abroad' so Karl Pilkington has inspired me to write my own. So, here's mine:



Swim with dolphins
Visit every continent
Do a 360 on a snowboard
Sky dive
Start my own business
Run a marathon (and not be overtaken by a 70 year old man!) - I ran a 10 mile run and came about 10th last out of 500 people... true story unfortunately! 
Go to a world cup
Climb a mountain
Ride in a hot air balloon (get engaged on one too!)
Go paragliding
Go hiking in a rainforest
Go on a safari
See the Great Wall of China
Visit at least 30 countries (on 12 at the minute)
Travel round South America
Get a degree - I'll hopefully have this in July, as long as I don't mess up my last semester!


Okay so I've cheated a little bit by putting things that I've already done... but at 22 I'm really lucky to be able to tick off some of these things. 


I'll explain the hot air balloon one (I like telling the story!). I went to the World Cup in South Africa in 2010 and my boyfriend, Kyle proposed to me on a hot air balloon. Obviously I said yes, if I hadn't I'm sure one of us would have jumped out of the balloon! Later on that day we went to watch Brazil play the Ivory Coast, so yeah not the worst day I've had! 

Just about to get engaged :-)

Not a bad view from the hot air balloon!

One of the big 5 we saw on safari

Here's me throwing myself out of a plane (not sure why the plane looks like it's going to attack us)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment